Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 14 - Friday March 8, 2013 Arriving Home - Mission Accomplished

I touched down in Knoxville, TN in the late afternoon, gaining back a day that I lost when I crossed the Dateline going West at the beginning of the trip.  Ken showed up at the airport with our girl Grace - 100 lbs. Great Pyrenees therapy dog in the car, it was nice to be home in gorgeous Spring-like weather after another incredible VN 2013 trip.  I am so grateful!


As soon as I got home, I changed into my farmer clothes and went to see my baby goat.  I rescued his parents last year and he came as a beautiful surprise just 4 weeks before I left for VN.  His mom and dad are Bonnie and Clyde, so we named him Billy the Kid.  I held him everyday since the first day he was born on that freezing icy morning and did not want him to forget me.  He didn't.  He jumped right into my lap and wanted to curl up as usual, we just picked up where we left off and ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD again!

Until VN 2014, farmer Lan signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment